Sunday, October 28, 2018

Review of Double Trouble by Selena Kitt


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This is the third book in this series and they should be read in order to understand the what is happening. In this book Rob and Serena are engaged and after everything they have gone through they are trying to keep it as quit as possible. However the one thing Rob is seriously pushing for is to have Serena in the band. No one but Rob thinks this is a good idea. Things have a way of working themselves out though when they go to meet with his manager and he hears her sing. Will this be the beginning of their HEA or will this just be the start of a whole new set of problems?

This book is amazing. You start finding out what happens after Rob's divorce is final and their is a real chance for these two. Not to say it doesn't have its ups and down. There is so much I want to tell you about this book I just don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...