Sunday, October 21, 2018

Review of Babysitting for the Biker by Sammi Starlight


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Willow and Dennis "Savage" Smith. Willow is looking for a summer job and when Savage's mother mentions that he needs a babysitter for his 4 year old daughter she jumps at the chance. One look at her and all Savage can think is she is way to young for me. However that girl next door look is really doing something to him. Can these two find a HEA or will it just be one of those things that happened one summer?

This is a short story but oh so good. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other reader. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...