Friday, October 26, 2018

Review of In Deep by Layla Valentine & Holly Rayner


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Tammy and Kyle. When these two first meet Tammy believes she has found herself in paradise. She lives on a self sustaining ranch does her chores and communes with nature. However Kyle is sent into this ranch to find out why a place that is supposed to be self sustaining is bring in such a profit. Kyle knows he is there to do a job but there is something about Tammy that makes him want to protect her. However all secrets have a way of coming to the surface. Can these two really find a HEA after everything is said and done or will the time they spent together on the ranch and what followed break them forever?

This is a great book. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...