Sunday, October 28, 2018

Review of Bodyguard to a Sex God by RJ Scott


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Adam Freeman and Logan Brady. Adam has had just one of those mornings where you just wish you had stayed in bed. However that won't work and his new assignment is a pretty boy job. Which means no names because they are famous. Adam is not thrilled to take the case but does it anyway. Logan doesn't want a bodyguard what he does want is a partner who love him and maybe one day a family. However to do that he first needs to quit hiding who he really is. One look at Adam's picture has him wondering what he really wants in life though. Will these two get a HEA or will the reason Adam was hired in the first place make sure that never happens?

This story is amazing. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. This is a M/M romance but the love story just makes you want to find your own true love. I would highly recommend this book to anyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...