Sunday, October 7, 2018

Review of Captured by Kristen Kelly


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sabrina, Derek, and Charlie. Sabrina believes she has lost it all. Her mother is dead, her step-father is a jerk and never sticks around, her step-sibling has been gone for years now. So what is left for her? When her step-father makes a move that finally makes her snap she runs off but gets herself lost in the process. Derek finds her but isn't sure how bad she is because she keeps fighting him off. Charlie has always been a worrier and when Derek brings a woman to the cabin he is on full alert. Can they all find a HEA or will this just be that time that they found a woman in the woods?

This is a great story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...