Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Review of Heat & Desire by Kelli Callahan


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Wendy, Brody, and Micah. 5 years earlier Wendy was just about to graduate from high school her home life though not physically abusive was not ideal. Her father was there physically but mentally he had checked out and was drinking like a fish. So one weekend when she couldn't take it an had an assignment due she asks her friend if she can stay at her place. Though her friend believes her dad Brody the firefighter is at work all weekend Wendy learns differently and she learns he's not alone, he and Micah share. Now 5 years later she sees the both of them again after they save her from a fire where she is currently working. Can this be a HEA for all of them or will it all go up in flames?

This is a seriously hot book. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...