Thursday, October 25, 2018

Review of Rayne's Perfect Mate by Mckayla Schutt


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Rayne and Zac. Rayne knew that Jacob wasn't her true mate but he did promise to stay for the daughter they created. Now 6 years later he's gone and she is pregnant with his second child. The thing is all her wolf wants is not Jacob to come back and step up as a man, not it wants Zac. Zac has waited 2 years to touch her knowing she was with someone else. All he wants is to prove with one touch that he and Rayne are mate's. Now that he learns Jacob is gone all bets are off. Can these two find a HEA or will outside forces make that impossible?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...