Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Review of Tied to their Hearts by


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Molly, Sam, and Drake. Molly may have been married at one point but that doesn't mean she knows what goes on between and man and a woman in a marriage bed. After receiving a letter from her friend and coming out to join Autumn she is about to get a crash course. Sam and Drake take one look at the beautiful Molly and can't wait for the preacher to get there. They are determined to start their marriage off right and that means before they can bed her they will have a ring on her finger. Will they all find a HEA or will her inexperience drive her away from them?

This is a good short story. It is like the old west meets BDSM. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...