Monday, October 15, 2018

Review of Four Secret Babies by Layla Valentine and Holly Rayner


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Chloe and Jordan. Chloe is a personal chef and really enjoys what she does. However all it takes is one night with the bosses son to change her life forever. Jordon is the typical playboy but he figures he is young why not. All it takes though is one look at Chloe and he knows what he wants next on his menu. If only he can get her to agree to the plan. One night is all it takes for him to know Chloe is something special but he has things that need his attention elsewhere and he is gone. When he returns will their be a HEA for them or will her news send him running for the hills. 

This is a great story. There are ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...