Sunday, October 7, 2018

Review of The Roommate: A Sizzling Stepbrother Romance by Lindsey Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Leanne Peters and Markus Whitford. Leanne and her mother have been all they have had since her mother had her when she was 16 years old. Now she is getting married though Leanne is happy for her she just isn't sure what will come next. Markus's parents divorced when he was a kid and now he was coming home to meet his dad's new wife and attend their wedding. However from the get go they both have chips on their shoulders. Markus believes that Sarah (Leanne's Mom) is a gold digger and Leanne believes that he mom is to old to be getting married and isn't sure of Carl's (Markus's dad) intentions. Now they are all stuck in a small log cabin. Can they find a way to all get along or will this just be something to drive a wedge between children and parents?

This is a great story. You will find yourself emotionally connecting with these characters on a level you didn't think you could. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...