Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Review of Claiming Candy by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This book is a short halloween story. There are some tricks and their are some treats. In this book we find Candice getting auctioned off to the highest bidder. Supposedly to have to do nothing more that make out with the buyer but all the sorority girls know what really happens. Candice however doesn't get purchased by one guy but by two in wolf masks. What makes that funny is she is in a little red ridding hood costume. Will these two be the men she has always craved or will they be her worst nightmare?

This book is aaaaammmmmaaaazzzziiiinnnngggg. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin any of the secrets for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...