Sunday, October 7, 2018

Review of To Save a Bear by Emilia Hartley


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Reid Bronson (who we meet in To Love a Bear) and are introduced to Addison Stavinsky. Reid only goes into the bank to get the cash he needs for their weekly get together's for one reason and Addison is that reason. This time when he goes in there is a man robbing the bank. He doesn't even think twice when he points the gun at Addison, he just steps between the. However someone else was watching this interaction someone none of them want them to find them. Addison is over working at the bank and an attempted robbery is the last straw.  However the panic attack that follows threaten to bury her. So when she know she needs a change the last person she expects to find is her savior. Can these two find a HEA or will the secrets from their past make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...