Sunday, October 7, 2018

Review of Halloween Next Door by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet and Penelope Patch and Bishop Boudreaux. Penelope has had a crush on Bishop for 2 years now. She finally has a chance to do something about it though. She is going to college where he is a professor. She looked him up on-line and found an apartment right next door to him. Now if only she can get him to notice her. While taking her big sister/little sister out trick or treating she notices he is home. Bishop just want to drink his drink and grade papers not be interrupted by his door. Little did he know once he opened that door his viewpoint would change. Both of them find an attraction they didn't know they would find with the other however can they keep it once her dad and his best friend find out?

This is another hit by this author. It shows you love can come when you least expect it. It has its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...