Friday, October 19, 2018

Review of Cop's Caribbean Captive by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lia and Luka. Luka is in town to visit an old friend who has retired from the force in Chicago. While here though he finds out that not only has his friend and his wife been kidnapped but also their beautiful daughter. She is being sold into sex slavery and he is going to get her first. Lia doesn't know what has happened. She had no clue how she ended up locked in a room she has never seen before. Also she didn't know her parents are missing. Can they unravel the mystery together of exactly what happened not only to her family but herself as well? Or this just be a one of those mysteries that will never be solved?

This is another hit out of the park for this author. It does have some twists and turns that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you on the edge of your seat from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...