Friday, October 19, 2018

Review of Alphas of Seduction by Multiple Authors


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this box set we get 9 amazing authors stories. In this box set I am reviewing Seducing Sophia by Jenna Jacob. 

In this book we meet Burk and Sophia. Both have had the hots for the other but to keep the peace in the band they have ignored it. However one tour stop will change everything for both of them. To keep Sophia off his mind for a little while longer Burk goes to Mika and club genesis for a little relief. However little did he know that Sophia would get impatient to get back on the road and come looking for him. Sophia knows if she ever does get with Burk she will just be another notch in his bed post. She knows she is worth more than that. See what happens in club genesis however changes what she wants done to her and see Burk she knows he is the man to do it to her. Can these two get on the same page or will the tour be ruined because one of them needed relief?

This and all the stories in this book grab hold of you and won't let go. They have their ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin these stories for any other readers. I will say that they will grab hold of you and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend this set to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...