Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Review of The Raven Curse by Emilia Hartley


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Samantha Carver and Ciaran. Ciaran has lived with his curse for a hundred years. But now this curse has become a curse for everyone if he can't find the carver witch and get them to remove it. Samantha doesn't know anything about Ciaran but that he killed her grandmother. However the more time they spend together the more she realizes what she needs to do. They wonder though will they be together in the end or will they be the reason that all is lost?

This is an amazing short story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. however I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will tell you this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...