Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Review of Mountain Man Plan by Ava Grace

.
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Andrea Chase and Ethan Smith. What would you do if you had a mother who drove you nuts, a brother who may or may not have blow back from a drug dealer who kidnapped him and still wasn't caught, and a crush on your brothers friend? Pull the covers over you head and not come out? Ya that would be an option if people would leave you alone. Ethan can see that there is something about Andrea but her wild ways make him unsure about them as a couple. Andrea would honestly get with Ethan but there is just something holding her back. Can these two find a HEA or will everything that is going on around them make that impossible?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. This characters will grab hold of you and not let go even after the story ends. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...