Thursday, October 18, 2018

Review of Christmas Heat by Liam Kingsley


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Tyler and Stefan. Tyler is an omega who has been living in his world as a human engineer. Now they have hired a new alpha and he threatens him. When Tyler runs from the place he finds himself in more trouble then he thought. Not only is he fired the alpha said he came onto him so now he is outed as well. He needs help and renting his extra room is his quickest solution. Stefan is a alpha vet who wants a mate and a family but is sure no one will want him in his condition. What he needs though is a place to live first. When these two meet there is an instant spark. The problem is Tyler isn't looking for that kind of life yet. Can these two find a HEA or will there just be to much against them for it to work?

This is a really good story. It will have you emotionally connecting with these characters in a way you never expected. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...