Friday, October 12, 2018

Review of Hardcore Vanilla by Golden Angel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sharon Bianchi and Jake Standish. Both of them know that they aren't what the other is looking for. However one New Years Eve changes things. One kiss is what it took for the two to realize their maybe something more here. However in the light of day they both wonder can they fulfill the others needs. Sharon wants a dom and Jake doesn't seem like he is one. However she did  have quite a bit of fun that night. Jake thinks that Sharon is more work than he wants to take on. However they both wonder was that just a one drunkin night thing between them or the start of something that will give them both a HEA?

This is a super hot book. This is the 8th book in this series it can be read as a stand alone but I recommend reading the series in order so there are no spoilers in this one for you. This book has its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin anything for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...