Sunday, October 21, 2018

Review of Yes Daddy by B.B. Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Hazel and Mason. Hazel is a recently graduated Art Major student. She thought she would be painting professionally by now however that isn't the case. instead she is answering a craigslist ad for a personal assistant. Mason is in his own version of a prison he has not left his building in 4 years. There is something about his new assistant that gets him where none of the others have though. Can they find a HEA or will it be a disaster in the making? 

This is another amazing hit by this author. It does have it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. There is an age dynamic to the book as well if this is not to your liking be aware. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...