Sunday, October 21, 2018

Review of Secrets & Sin: A Halloween MFM Romance by Kelli Callahan


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Brianna, Shane and Dante. Brianna and her best friend Jackie are out shopping for their Halloween costumes just like they have done every year since they were little. However this year has a black cloud hanging over it because it their last year doing it together. Brianna is getting ready to move to California for college where Jackie is still trying to raise money to go. However while exiting the more racy costumes Brianna bumps into someone that makes her take pause. Shane and Dante are men who flip houses for a living and are in town to work on the Overlook Mansion. One look at Brianna though and they know what they want to flip instead. Can they all find a special treat for Halloween or will it all be tricks?

This is an amazing book. It does have its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...