Sunday, October 28, 2018

Review of Dating the Panther by Ruby Forrest


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Raelyn "Rae" Garrett and Blake Richardson. Going out on a blind date on a friday night had not been on Rae's agenda. However when her twin sister Lucy called begging her to take her place on this date she caves. Blake is not a happy panther when his date is late he prides himself on always being on time. However the instant Rae/Lucy walks in he has a hard time not shifting in front of the entire restaurant. Their personalities couldn't be more different if they tried. Spending on dinner together just shows them exactly how different they are. Is there hope for a HEA for these two or will that first meeting be the death nail in it all for them?

This is an amazing story. It does have its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...