Monday, October 22, 2018

Review of Twisted Sheets: Tales of Sizzling Menage by Multiple Authors


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this set there 10 authors who have given us stories that will have you grabbing cold water, stepping into a cold shower or finding that special person to help put out the fire. In this box set I am reviewing Selena Kitt's Human Sexuality 101.

This book starts out like any college campus would with a girl who works to hard and has way to short of an amount of time to study. So when she misses her first class she is required with 2 other people who missed it to watch the DVD on their own. However as the DVD progress the less they are learning and the more aroused each of them becomes. Can they all learn more from one another than they will from the DVD they have to watch? Or will they only have the what ifs?

This is a super hot short story in this box set. Each of these stories will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There is so much I want to tell you about each of these stories. However I don't want to ruin them for any other readers. I will say this is a must own series. I would highly recommend it to anyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...