Friday, October 12, 2018

Review of Possessive Russian by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alice and Artem. Alice has left Miami and come to Russia to have a vacation or at least that is what her father told her until she got to Russia. That is when she learns the truth. He sent her there to retrieve a USB drive and bring it back to him in the US. However things don't quite go as planned. Artem is sent to make sure his best friend's daughter gets the USB drive and is kept safe while in Russia. However one look at her and he is hooked. He knows that he wants this woman more than his next breath. Can they find a HEA or will outside influence make sure that never happens?

This book is amazing. This author has another amazing hit on her hands. There is so much I want to tell you about this book. However I don't want to ruin any of the surprises in this book for any other readers. I will tell you this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...