Saturday, August 11, 2018

Review Big Greek Baby Secret by Holly Rayner


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we Maxine and Dimitri. Maxine is in Greece for a business conference that has just been canceled. When she is told she has a vacation on the company and to have fun she plans on just that. Little did she know her first stop would be trespassing on Dimitri's property. Little did she know this mistake would turn out to be the best thing for her. Dimitri is is shipping and the strike that has cancelled Maxine's conference has also made his job so much harder. So when he sees a beautiful woman on his property he wonders if she could be just what he needs to help with all his stress. Can these two find a HEA after the vacation is over or will it just be that fun time they once had?

This is a great story. It has it's ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...