Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Review of His Secret Virgin by Michelle Love


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Emma and Christopher. Emma is the girl in the gilded cage. Her father has kept her just like a little girl. No fancy clothes, no make-up, no boys. At 20 her best friend thinks it is time for her to branch out but with her dad losing his job and her not wanting to rock any boats she knows this won't happen. Christopher was married to a woman for 21 years before he learned that she was cheating on him for most of those years. Now he has no desire for another relationship because he doesn't trust. When both of them begin to see how lonely their lives really are can they find true love or will they stick with their lonely existence never branching out?

This is an incredible book. You will find yourself emotionally connecting with these characters in ways you never thought you would. There are ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say that this book will have you hooked from the first page to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...