Friday, August 24, 2018

Review of Secret Daddy Surprise by Layla Valentine


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Garrett and Valerie. Garrett is a man who is out of the military but he is still a killer. When this book opens up he is on a job that rattles him like none of his other have. So to shake off what got to him he heads for a bar he has gone to in the past little did he know the woman he meets there will have wanting other things. Valerie is a teacher who is looking for a little something more in her life. So when Garrett walks into the bar there is just something about him that makes her think this could be her something more. Can these two help each other with what they didn't know they needed or will the lies in their way be more than they can overcome?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...