Monday, August 27, 2018

Review of Mountain Man Regret by Ava Grace


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Faith Anderson and Cooper "Coop" Brown. Faith thought she found love when she gave her virginity to Coop. However Coop wasn't ready to commit to any woman again or so he thought. However when the local guy who never really seemed to have a chance with Faith suddenly is going out to dinner with her he wonders should he step up or step off? Can they find a HEA together or will they have to go their separate ways to find that?

This is an amazing book. It has its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...