Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Review of Rough Rider by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Shepherd's story and we are introduced to Chastity. What happens when to people hook up one night at a bar and find themselves robbing the same drug kingpin the next day? Sounds like the beginning of a bad joke right. Well you would be sorta right this is how this book opens up for Shepherd and Chastity. However outrunning bad guys, trying to avoid the man your family is always feuding with, as well as start something that means something. Now that is a ride only the special few can ride. Can these two make it out alive as well as find their HEA or are the cards just to stacked against them?

This is another super hot book in this series. Each book can be read as a stand alone but I would recommend reading of them in order just to avoid giving away any surprises. There are ups and downs in this book that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...