Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Review of Lets do This by Nicky Harmony


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet John and Amy. John hasn't been home in 8 years. Amy thinks that he has been avoiding her this whole time. John is blaming Amy for taking everything that was his family away from him. However what we see isn't always the whole picture. What if what they both think has happened isn't what is going on at all? Will they get a chance at a HEA or will outside forces make sure that it never happens. 

This is a good story. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will keep you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would recommend this book 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...