Saturday, August 18, 2018

Review of Revenge on the Rocks by Jenna Jacobs


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Gina and Nate's story. Gina isn't looking for love she is looking for fun or at least that is what she has told herself for the last 6 months. Nate was a virgin when he met Gina but he knew she was the one for him. Now if they can only both get on the same page with that. When Gina kicked the town bully out of her bar she thought that was the end of it. However he holds grudges and is determined to make her pay. Can they find a HEA or will this couple have found that their is something that can break them forever?

This book is so so amazing. There are ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. This book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. You will not want to put it down and will be begging for the next book in the series. This is an amazing author who has just given us another hit. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...