Monday, August 27, 2018

Review of His Billion-Dollar Secret by Kelli Walker


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Callie Roper and Colton. When this book opens up we find that Callie's finance was caught cheating on her and she has called off their wedding. Of course no one knows yet that it was her that called it off but her. However every news and radio station are talking about it. All Callie wants to do is get home to her step-dad and step-uncle. Ever since her mom died they have always been there for her. Colton was never for her engagement with Matthew and now all he wants is her home so they can protect her. More than that though so he can be there for her. Can they find a HEA with each other or will outside forces make it so that will never happen?

This is an amazing book. It has its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say this book will hook you in from the first word and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...