Saturday, August 18, 2018

Review of Sext Me by Layla Valentine


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ivy and Cole. Ivy is looking to better herself and is on the road to becoming a doctor so for a little while she works on a chat line. She like any other woman wants more in her life but for right now this is what she is going to do to get to her future goals. Cole has just completed his last mission for the seals and is now he has to figure out what will be his next mission. When Cole finally comes up with a new plan he finds that the woman he texted on his first night out could be something a whole lot more. Can they both find their HEA or will the secrets that they have be the breaking point for them both?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...