Saturday, August 18, 2018

Review of Dirty Cowboys: A Cowboy Romance Box Set by Angela Blake


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

Are you ready for some hot cowboys? Are you ready for some quick reads? If you said yes to either or these questions or both here is the set for you. In this you get 5 stories that will have you grabbing for something cool or someone to help with that heat. Can you help but want stories with a HEA or do you wonder if they will ever get there?

This is a super hot box set. Each story has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the stories for any other readers. I will say this box set will have you hooked from the first page to the very end. Each of these stories have you anxious to read the next. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...