Saturday, August 11, 2018

Review of Billionaire's Intern by Tia Fox


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lily and Adam. Lily is just looking to work as an intern in a hotel one day while having coffee with her coworker they start discussing things they would change in the hotel. Little does she know that the boss is right behind her. Adam has never had anyone talk to him so honestly about the hotel. He soon realizes she has no idea who he is and doesn't stop her. They both wonder the honesty they shared in that break-room can it lead to other places? Can they find a HEA or will it just be a case of wrong place wrong time?

This is a great story. It has its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...