Sunday, August 5, 2018

Review of Shifter Love by Ruby Forest & Angela Blake


I received this box set with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this box set we are shown how 5 different alphas know how to treat their women. The women know how to hold their own with them. This set is incredibility hot and has you enjoying each and every one of these couples. 

There is so much I want to tell you about each of these stories. but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say each of these stories will have you reaching for something cool to drink or someone to help with the heat. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...