Thursday, August 30, 2018

Review of Doctor December by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Bella and Declan December. When Declan was born his mother dropped him off in front of the ER Bella's grandfather was working on christmas day. That day he named him Declan December because he didn't have a name for him and his mother didn't stick around to tell him any. When Bella's dad was 5 he told his dad about a kid at school his father told him to make friends with him and he would be his friend for life. Bella wants to be a doctor and thinks it would be amazing to learn from Dr. December but that's not all she wants to learn from him. Can these two find their HEA or will the friendship he has with her father make that impossible?

This is an amazing book. There are so many things I want to tell you about this book. However I don't to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...