Sunday, August 12, 2018

Review of Lovers's Enemy by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Paisley and Lucas. When they were younger Lucas Paisley's brother's best friend would torment her. So when she graduates from college and gets her degree to become a pralegal. She knows she is the one with the power. She is determined not to let Lucas make her feel bad about herself anymore. There is something that has made her wonder though on her graduation she heard about him and the football team after they teased her. Lucas has made his share of mistakes and knows that he gets one shot with the girl of his dreams. When he was young he tormented her but only because he was young and dumb. However he would never let anyone else be rude or mean to her. Can they have a HEA or will the sins of the past be to much to let them have a new begining?

This is an amazing story. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...