Monday, August 6, 2018

Review of Summer Romanced by Flora Ferrari


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Summer and Sebastian. Summer has had a crush on her brother's best friend for years. It was so bad that she didn't date in either high school or college. She hoped by going away to college that would change things but no such luck. For years Sebastian didn't see Summer she was just Sean's little sister. But one day that changed and now he knows she is the only woman for him. They wonder can they get the other to see them as more than a person they know through Sean or will they be stuck on the sidelines forever?

This is an amazing book about love and waiting for that perfect person. There are some ups and downs in this book that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Devil's Nuptials by KC Crowne

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mariya & Damien Si...