Sunday, August 12, 2018

Review of Long Hard Truckers by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

We get Tucker and Walker's story in this book and we are introduced to Sierra. In this book one night while on a run for Lawson "Law" Banner they see a woman who looks way out of her element. So with just one look at her both the boys know that this is their woman. They fight the men off trying to get to her and then kidnap her. Well kidnapping is kinda a strong word but they do take her from that dinner. Little did they know this one little spitfire was going to bring so much into their world. Sierra is a college girl who was just looking to get away for spring break with her sorority sisters and all their boyfriends. Little did she know her boyfriend would hook up with one of her sisters and then they would ditch her at this dinner. Can they all find a HEA or when it comes to light who they really are tear them apart. 

This is an amazing book. It has many ups and downs that I want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...