Sunday, August 19, 2018

Review of Their Bride by Stasia Black


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest reveiw.

In this book we meet Vanessa, Logan, Michael, Ross, Riordan, and Camden. Vanessa is looking for someone to love her and to have an actual family. Each of the men do want a woman to love but they want it to happen when they feel they are ready for it not when they names are thrown in. They aren't looking to hurt the woman that they are chosen for but with each ones rejection the more she withdraws. Can they find their HEA or will this end up destroying them all?

This is another great book in this series. Though this is part of a series it can be read as a stand alone. I would recommend reading them in order though so their are not any surprises leaked by reading them out of order. There are ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...