Thursday, August 30, 2018

Review of Broken by Crystal Kaswell


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Trent Stone and Delilah Harlow. Trent doesn't know what happened but one day they were together the next she was a ghost. He's not sure at times that he wants to know but after seeing her for the first time in 2 years he knows he still wants her. Delilah still loves him and wants to tell him everything but she knows he would hate her even more if he knew. She hopes there is just someway to be in his life even if its small. Can these two ever find a HEA or is it not in the cards for them to find it together?

This is an amazing book. It will emotionally grab hold of you and not let go till the very end. There is so much I want to tell you about this book. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...