Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Review of The Billionaire Bastard by Romi Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Denise Cornet and Simeon Hollock. Denise is the Chief Account Officer of Jolt: Davidson Dating Digital. Simeon is now a best selling author. They have know each other for 10 years and each time they meet up it has bee poor timing for one or the other. Now 10 years later they meet again at a book signing and the first thing Simeon asks her is to marry him to which she says yes. Things aren't a picture perfect romance at this point though. Can they find their HEA or will they both find that other paths in life are just more appealing?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say that it will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...