Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Review of Her Undercover Doms by Anya Summer s


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Sherry, Patrick and Nick. Sherry came to the island hoping to finally get her shot with Jared. Little did the she know that he saw her as nothing but a plaything in the club back home. So when she comes to the island hoping for her chance with him all she finds is him handing her off to two other doms. She doesn't know what to do with these two men and makes it abundantly clear that she's not happy. Little does she know how happy she can be if she will. Nick and Patrick are determined to find out what is happening to women who are disappearing and Sherry fits the description. What happens though when they want to keep her not just safe but as theirs? Will they all find a HEA or will it all be to much when the truth comes out?

This is a super hot book. It has it's ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...