Thursday, August 30, 2018

Review of Here Comes Trouble by Selena Kitt


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Sabrina Taylor and Rob Burns. Sabrina is just your average girl with a simple job and a crush on a rock star. Lots of us are like that right however Sabrina not only goes to the concert of her crush but literally bumps into him and gets asked out for a night on the town what could go wrong right. Rob can't believe that when he and Tyler left to use the bathroom what he would literally run into. He knows he can't keep her but he wonders will one night really be enough. Can they find a HEA or will all the cards stacked against them make that impossible?

This is an amazing book. It has its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...