Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Review of A Husband for Beauty by Lindsey Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Dallas Armstead and Leena Armstead. In this book we meet two people with hangups that feel that the only way the will be viewed in the right light is to appear married on paper. To bad that all goes up in smoke when Leena ends up in a horrible accident. She doesn't remember many parts of her life but she knows she loves her husband. She wonders how this can be when she hardly sees him. Can these two find a HEA or will the ghosts that stand between them be to much to overcome?

This is an amazing book that shows you what the power of love can do. There are ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin anything for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first page to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...