Thursday, August 30, 2018

Review of Bear in a Bakery by Elizabeth Otto


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Allie Rowe and Dax Mitchell. Allie is having a rough time first her ex won't leave her alone. Second a raccoon had a rave in her bakery. Third the bank is asking for more than she can come up with for her balloon payment, fourth her sprinklers just caved in her ceiling. Fifth and finally her dad hired a bear contractor to fix her store. Oh did I mention her ex the one that won't leave her alone is a bear shifter as well. That is why she is not happy with her dad. However one look at Dax and she's looking for a cold shower. One look is all it takes for Dax to know there is a whole lot to this woman. He is here because he father sent him after finding out what had happened to the bakery. To bad his next thought almost brought him to his knees, Mate. Can these two find a way to have a HEA or will this just be something they need to work out of their systems?

This is an amazing book. It has its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin the story for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked form the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...