Saturday, August 11, 2018

Review of Mountain Man's Virgin by Angela Blake


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this boo we meet Nia Carter and Jesse Donavan. Nia is an event planner and is setting up for a little girls party. Not the typical party though it is one more meant for parents than for children. While setting up the birthday girl comes out and finds her while they are playing they run into (literately) Mr. Donavan. Nia isn't sure what to make of him but the more time they spend together he both irritates and makes her want him. Can these two find a common ground or will they find that there is just to much animosity between them?

This is an amazing book. It has its ups and downs I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...