Sunday, August 26, 2018

Review of Briar's Mate by Mia Taylor


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Briar Pendleson's story and we are introduced to Berlin Matthews. Brian like Cypher remembers bits and pieces from when he was a child and he was separated from his brother and mother. Because of that he has walled himself off from any woman looking for more than friendship. It isn't that he doesn't want someone to love he just knows with his baggage it will be a tough road. However one look at Berlin is all it takes to know he must have all of this woman his mate. Berlin is just looking to get away from her own drama though. She knows that being with anyone will put them in danger. Can these two find a way to have a HEA or will outside forces make sure that never happens?

This is an amazing book. It has it's ups and downs I really want to tell you all about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say is that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...