Thursday, August 30, 2018

Review of Hating My New Boss by B.B. Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Remi Brooks and Justin Hayes. These two were together in the past but when the heart is broken all bets are off. Now that Justin has been called in to become the new creative director. The job Remi thought would be hers. She has no desire to let him take one more thing from her. However she does still want him in other ways. Justin knows he screwed up with Remi all those years ago and he wants another chance. Can they find a HEA or will it all blow up in their faces?

This is another amazing hit from this author. It has its ups and downs that I really want to tell you about. However I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...